- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
Capable of following import export procedures including communication with customers/ agents/carriers/ partners… to ensure handling the shipments smoothly without any problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good at handling the air import cargos, especially with express, forwarder, airport, customs authority, … ;
- Good at customs clearance on E-Customs software;
- Issuing Invoice, packing list and other documents requested to customers for the import shipments;
- Responsible for oversea contracting, import - export documents, international payment, ect…;
- Preparation of month end and year end Imports & Exports Report,
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by the Managers.
- Graduated from College or University on Foreign Trade, Import Export, Customs, Economic or related major;
- Knowledge E-Customs software.
- Have experience in this field over 1 years
- Skills and Abilities
- Computer: proficient in office computer.
- Have good skills in: communication, negotiation, problem solving, team player and hard working.