Ho Chi Minh
· Understand and drive regulatory and compliance certifications as appropriate (eg. regulatory requirements surrounding ISO9000, ISO14000, AS9100, TUV).
· Drive continuous improvement and optimization utilizing proactive methodologies and trend analysis.
· Assesses the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the teams.
· Assists in the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of equipment set-ups, manufacturing layout, and process changes and/or corrective actions.
· Supports the communication of Jabil’s manufacturing capabilities and those of the Engineering group; identify and suggest solutions for any immediate need or enhancement in a timely manner.
· Provide support for the quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Provide ongoing direction and training on process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
· Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Review supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
· Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Support the drive for proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
· Assist Design Engineers with Design for Manufacture issues.
Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in class.”
· Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline preferred.
· 2-4 years work-related experience required in engineering or project management or related discipline.
Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.