You will get bennefit:
· Competitive salary
· 13th month salary
· Performance bonus 2 times/year
· Annual salary review
· Health insurance for the employee, employees’ spouse, children, parents-in-law with a sum insured up to 162 million/year/person
· Annual company trip
· Month birthday gift from Trade Union
· Gifts on special occasions (ex: women’s day, ,…)
· Bonus on public holidays: International labor’s day, Independent’s day…
· Seniority bonus up to 15 mil
· 12 annual leaves/year + 12 public holidays/year
. Traning course: Teamwork, Leadeship & Communication, Train the Trainer, DNA.....
· Working time: Mon-Sat (7:30AM-4:30PM)
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities.
1. Manage the overall health and safety environment activities in the organization.
2. Monitor associate condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice, or illnesses and those arising from any specific unexpected hazards at our facilities.
3. Observe and interpret associate symptoms and communicate them to physicians and assessing the facility as to prevent injury and ensure safety.
4. Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and records.
5. Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
6. Provide instant medical care in emergencies
7. When necessary, ensure that an ambulance or other professional medical assistance is arranged, and transported to a contracted medical facility.
8. Supporting HSE officer to provide appropriate PPE to related departments
1. Nursing Diploma or degree qualification from recognized Colleges and/or Universities
2. Licensed to practice nursing in Vietnam