• Handle Ocean freight and inland transport orders with basic knowledge on all fields both export/import activities.
• Handle customer enquiries, quotations and overseas agent correspondence and offering the best of class solutions.
• Perform and resolve customer dispute or complaint cases with care and in compliance with all internal and regulatory company’s requirements and customer’s standard operating procedures.
• Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions, enabling customers to enjoy the full benefits of our comprehensive range of products and services
• Provide comprehensive and professional services to customers, working to acquire, retain and develop relationships.
• Handling Export/Import documentations.
• Diploma holder or above Business Administration or related disciplines
• 2-3 years of customer services / operation experience in freight forwarding industry.
• Knowledge of handling Air- Ocean freight shipments, customs and inland transport is an advantage.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Hands-on PC operations including MS office.
• Responsible, pro-active and attention to details.
• Be a good team player and able to work under pressure.
• Immediate available is preferred.