Ho Chi Minh
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for overseeing the administrative operations of our company.
Responsible for creating an engaging office environment and positive interactions with all visitors and employees.
Responsible for assuring that our company has the administrative support necessary to conduct its business and fulfill its mission.
1. Team Management Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, and evaluate employees, take corrective action when necessary;
- Delegate duties and tasks within the Admin team;
- Monitor all team members and provide necessary advice and guidance;
- Coach all team members and motivate them to produce desired results;
- Perform regular appraisal of team member’s performance and devise strategies to help with improvement;
- Plan and coordinate staff development.
2. Administrative Responsibilities:
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures;
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services;
- Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained;
- Manage the organization’s office and storage space. Perform as liaison with various vendors, providing maintenance, security, and other occupancy services;
- Plan, schedule, and promote office events and activities, including meetings, management sharing sessions, company trip, year-end party, annual health check, ...
- Plan/ prepare/ take lead to office renovation, office expansion or office relocation if any.
3. IT Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the company’s data and information are protected from unauthorized access;
- Monitor regular IT audits to discover areas of weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement;
- Support employees to manage IT equipment and systems;
- Plan, purchase, install, organize, and utilize IT equipment and systems.
4. Procedures and Policy:
- Create and maintain effective internal controls for equipment inventory;
- Build/ improve/ develop IT procedure, policy, template;
- Monitor and ensure IT processes and policies are implemented properly.
5. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Minimum of 03 years’ experience in the Admin manager position;
- Experience in related fields, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills;
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines;
- Ability to present information in a consistent, organized, and accurate way;
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement;
- Good working knowledge of office procedures and office management;
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate in both a verbal and written manner;
- Hard-working, team player, self-starter, proactive, high integrity
Lầu 4&5, 31 Lê Duẩn, phường Bến Nghé, quận 1
Woowa Brothers là công ty khởi nghiệp vận hành ứng dụng giao thức ăn hàng đầu của Hàn Quốc có tên Baedal Minjok. Công ty này vừa gia nhập nhóm kỳ lân thế giới khi nhận được khoản đầu tư đảm bảo trị giá 320 triệu USD vào tháng 12 năm 2018 đưa mức định giá của công ty lên hơn 4 tỷ USD. Khoản đầu tư này đến từ những quỹ đầu tư lớn trên thế giới gồm Hillhouse Capital, Sequoia Capital có trụ... View more