At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Operation Manager to be responsible for the Office and/or Residential properties. The primary focus of this role is on service quality, whilst ensuring efficient management The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
1. Support for Project Management in the entire operation management at the project, meet the needs of customers, ensure timely service delivery as well as timely resolution of issues related to provide Services, manage projects, comply with policies, procedures, regulations and obligations and contractual standards.
2. Coordinate supervision and management of Building / Landscape repair / maintenance Services, Security / Security Services of Engineering, Suppliers, and related contractors, ensure work is completed as required.
3. Make sure to check your property regularly. Propose and / or approve changes, maintenance and restoration as necessary.
4. Proposal to negotiate Contract and supervise outsourced services on demand.
5. Consider and select procurement contractors at the Project.
6. Interact with apartment owner / customer (3rd party) to make sure work goals are met.
7. Plan / control / proactively regulate / forecast management plans and prepare resources monthly, ensure meeting relevant service / budget requirements. Reasonably manage costs and explain the differences. Financial / business analysis.
8. Provide relevant workflows and conduct instructional training.
9. Prepare and provide timely, accurate and complete report as required.
10. Conceptualize, plan and organize events at the Project during holidays and internal events: Evaluate scale, estimate costs, contact and work with suppliers suppliers, partner units, arrange and decorate the event space, prepare equipment and other content for the event. Check, track and monitor activities from event start to finish.
11. Interact and coordinate with Customers (Third Party) on implementing programs to promote images and events of Customers at the Project.
12. Ensure regular periodic property inspection. Propose and/or approve changes and repairs to equipment and assets when necessary.
13. Perform other duties as assigned ...
- Graduated from college/university
- Priority to having facilities management certificate, and supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of working on architectural, electrical and mechanical systems and contracts.
* Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience or relevant industry training.
* Quality / Work Attitude: Be impartial, progressive, highly responsible, service awareness, trustworthy
* Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Good communication, presentation, and writing skills,
• Able to analyze and calculate basic financial / intermediary figures.
• Organize, solve problems well