8 - 10 Years
- Manage all the logistics operations and the team.
- Manage and maintain the relationships with customers to provide the better and sustainable logitics services.
- Make the competitive quotation for new business development.
- Be supportive in sales activity to develop the new customers.
- Manage and co-operate with the partners (customs agency, forwarders, carriers, trucking companies)
- Monitor the progress of freight forwarding, handling arising problems in the process of transportation.
- Perform the other tasks required by General Director & Branch Manager.
2. Job requirements
- Graduating from university or higher with major of Logistics, Foreign Trade, Shipping, etc.
- Experience: Having experience for 8 - 10 years in Logistic management field is priority.
- Good English ability (speaking & writing)
- Fluency in office computer
- Be honest, careful, dedicated and have a high sense of responsibility at work
- Good communication skills;
- Skills of organizing and managing time.
- 13th month salary
- All allowances based on Head Office regulations: Lunch, Parking fee allowance, Birthday Party, Annual Health Check, Year end Party, Workshop,…