Ho Chi Minh
• Leads and coordinate a virtual project management office (PMO) internally within company to execute and ensure effective and efficient management of projects assigned to the group (company Feeder Factory / Country Sales / Regional Operations Teams).
• Coordinates and lead in Contract and Commercial discussions involving project Terms and Condition based on the contract management and commercial project administration such as timely milestone payments and ERPLN system for sales order and logistic coordination. (Contract and Project Management).
• Supports and collaborates with local Sales team on pre-project pursuits / involve in FEED pre-approval submission process.
• Work closely with EPCs / System Integrators / Contractors / End user to understand project contractual requirements and meet specifications in term of supply & service scope deliverable and commercial objectives.
• Ensures project documentations are accurately and timely prepared and submitted towards completion of final documentation.
• Manages and implements projects in compliance to company standard procedures and process.
• Monitors and maintains updated schedule for projects assigned regionally. Controls and monitors project cost to improve project gross margin.
• Prepares project-related reports normally on a monthly basis or as an when required by project requirements. Initiate and lead the internal kick off meeting, customer kick off meeting, including customer progress review meeting, when required.
• Ensures project contractual and customer specification commitments are met avoiding all cost and penalties involving Liquidated damages.
• Prepares accurate budget on project booking to ensure project budget and gross margin are allocated accurately per customer contract including contingencies.
• Delivers and closes projects within customer expected schedule and within project budget. Achieves and improves customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for 3rd party buyout items, if any. Manages and supervises contractors and vendors to achieve project objectives in timely and cost-effective manner.
• Active change order management and pursue project variation orders to improved project profit.
• Controls and monitors project site execution progress and performance, if necessary.
• Control and maintain new vendor registration data base from all customers.
• Responsible for Order processing including order review and Logistic fulfilment of shipping requirement for customer’s order.
• Coordinates with sales team and factories to resolve issues raising from Order Processing.
• Responsible for Incoming Goods Inspection and Labelling.
• Ensure timely supply of Order and Delivery information to customers.
• Responsible for open order, inventory and backlog management
• Responsible for accurate invoicing, working closely with Finance to ensure AR is receive on time.
• Ensure warehouse and service workshop is neat and tidy at all times.
• Performs operation tasks and duties as and when assigned by Regional Operation Manager, SEA.
• A good Degree / Diploma in an Engineering discipline preferably related to process, control or Instrumentation. Candidates with a certified Project management Professional (PMP) will be strongly considered, although not a compulsory requirement.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience on Project Management / Planner / Procurement under the environment of a Project management office set-up. Any prior senior role in engineering field will be a plus point on experience.
• Strong technical knowledge involving sizing of Flow and Level instrumentation is required. Any prior experience in DCS and PLC systems or programming is highly desired and considered as a plus point.
• Prior experience working with international EPC / Consultants / Systems integrators is a MUST.
• Possess strong negotiation skills, team-oriented environment and Fluent in English. Strong customer focus and understanding customer’s requirements.
• Good knowledge and understanding of contractual terms towards legal, financial and commercial terms.
• Must be strong in Microsoft Projects and Office (Excel, BI, Word, Outlook and Power Point).
• Familiar working with Enterprise management systems such as ERPLN / SAP / Oracle will be required.
Ho Chi Minh