The Dragon Trip is recruiting an ambitious Operations Officer to join the team in our friendly, fast-paced office in Ho Chi Minh City. We’re seeking someone who has a strong attention to detail, is organized, works efficiently and is highly passionate about exploring the world through travel! As a key member of our rapidly growing team, you’ll add your talents to ensure our exceptional range of adventure trips run smoothly and fulfil our mission of “expanding minds through transformative travel experiences”.
• International Communication: Communicate with colleagues in HCMC as well as our London and Boston sales offices to receive full information about our groups and their requirements.
• Bookings: Make guide, hotel and ticket bookings across a number of regions in Asia.
• Prepare: Prepare budgets, safety forms and other key information for our adventure leaders, and communicate this to them.
• Assist: Put your new training to use when assisting managers and helping with emergencies.
• English: Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
• Attention to the detail: A careful, organized approach to work is essential for this role.
• Technical: Ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Hunger to Learn: Passionate to improve yourself and experience an internationalized world.
• Previous experience is not required, this role would suit a fresh graduate.
• Candidates who have graduated from tourism-related universities are preferred.
• Love of travel!