● Visa / Procurement / Supply (supervise 1 person):
- Ensure current and new are correctly registered before it arrives in Vietnam.
- Ensure the products are correctly ordered to ensure the right level of stock for sales
- Ensure the products are arriving in Vietnam according to the timeline.
- Ensure the right level of stock in all warehouses and transfer products when
necessary and/or requested.
- Ensure reports are made on time and correctly.
● Customer Relationship Center (supervise 2-3 persons):
- Ensure B2B / B2C orders are made correctly.
- Ensure employees are following brand guidelines and KPI in terms of level of
service, and correctly registered in CRM.
- Ensure Internal and External Reports are made correctly and on time.
- Support Sales and other departments with documents and follow up signatures and
● After Sales Service (supervise 2-3 persons):
- Ensure After Sales Center construction, compliance and management.
- Plan and follow up on Technician Maintenance Schedule.
- Ensure Guideline and KPI from supplier
- Ensure tasks are correctly registered in CRM and Activity Report are made correctly
and on time.
● Process and Documents (direct task):
- Review and suggest process/documents improvement.
- Ensure documents/processes are well recorded and kept (hard copy and soft copy)
- Organize and Manage documentation on Google Drive.
- Cooperate with the team to ensure efficiency.
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure efficient functioning of brand operation.
- At least 2 years experienced at the same position in Operations
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, organization, leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Effective oral and written communication skills; and skills
- Flexible, goal-oriented and highly organized; and must be able to investigate and analyze problems, make sound judgments and solve problems in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring problems are solved quickly.
- Building relationships with supplier, internal team and external departments