• Researching the law applicable to cases and matters;
• Conducting necessary and appropriate discovery, and drafting legal documents, pleadings, motions and opinions;
• Effectively and efficiently undertakes routine document analysis and contract drafting.
• Work closely with other lawyers and Partners on legal projects, report all activity and results to the Partner-in-charge.
• Handles caseload and provides expert analysis and advice on legal and regulatory risks.
• Self-Handles the administrative procedures in the corporate, investment, IP sectors.
Qualifications, Skills and Expertise Required