Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. Partnership Distribution and Pru Urban is an emerging distribution channel in Vietnam with a great potential for growth. Prudential is keen on developing this channel to become a substantial part of our business.
Working with Prudential as a Partnership Management Senior Specialist means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be accountable for Partners management including partners in Bank and partners in alternative channels to ensure initiatives implemented within the business; build effective relationships both within and outside the company; seek input from and maintain effective ongoing communication with others; manage conflicts to ensure least disruption to organization.
1. Bancassurance & Alternative Channel Business Management
• Explore a comprehensive business model with practical analysis as working flow, risks & opportunities, issue & solution, deployment plan for current partnership business to improve the productivity, sales quality, customer and partnership experience to derive added value.
• Explore the opportunity on current partnership (Bank & Non-bank partners) with practical action plan, data analytics base to derive added value for business.
• Dynamically identify the business gap and promptly propose tactical moves to improve the business situation.
• Lead new product negotiation with Banks, Non-Bank Partners. Drive a best-in-class team by collaborating with Product, Training, Distribution Compensation, Business Activation, Operation and Sales force to ensure successful product launching.
• Work with partners and internal parties for Service Level Agreement, Operating Manual, Due Diligence, Appendix.
2. Project Management
• Oversee the project risks and opportunities, technical development of the organization ’s digital activity advising both on content and engagement models as well as the technical, infrastructure and hosting aspects of projects. Enhance the current system to give the best support to sales force and partners.
• Successfully communicate and manage ownership of projects to transmit information to Management level.
• Proactively and independently proposed solution of project issue to management level bases on data logical.
3. Internal/External Relationship Management
• Proactively address the business needs and coordinate with corporate project team to deliver PD business requirement in detail.
• Effectively communicate and coordinate partners with PVA initiatives and vice versa.
• Form a proper involvement and execution ownership of PD in each corporate level project.
Conduct ad-hoc researches or analyses when required.
To be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any).
• University Graduate Major: Economics/Banking
• Has a degree or certificate of training in the sector in which it is proposed such person will be responsible.
• At least 3 years experiences on Project Management. 1 year in Insurance Industry
• Excellent in communication.
• Ability to work flexibly, calmly, detail, efficiently, persistence and resilient under pressure.
• Excellent internal and external relationship skills, with ability to diplomatically manage and influence in all directions.
• Strong networking, influencing, negotiating skills
Toà nhà Prudential Tầng 05, 02-04 Bến Cần Giuộc, Quận 8, HCM
Được thành lập tại London vào năm 1848, Prudential Plc là một trong những tập đoàn dịch vụ tài chính bán lẻ hàng đầu thế giới đã cung cấp bảo hiểm nhân thọ, dịch vụ tài chính và các sản phẩm quản lý tài sản trên khắp Vương quốc Anh, Hoa Kỳ và Châu Á trong hơn 165 năm. Từ năm 1923, Prudential đã có một lịch sử phong phú và rộng lớn ở Châu Á. Prudential hiện đang hoạt động tại 14 quốc gia châu Á... View more