FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
- The Business Developer is integral to the success of FLG. Working between internal teams and partners, he/she is responsible for co-planning, development and management of an effective partnership strategy with the aim of reaching the target revenue, affiliate deal or leads generation from initiatives supported.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through forging strong collaboration with partners.
- Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards revenue generation, he/she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
- Finding and establishing new partnership to increase our visibility, traffic or opportunity to monetize;
- Creating road-maps, laying down clear action plans and managing day-to-day execution of those plans by coordinating between internal and partner teams;
- Ensuring agreements signed are implemented and strengthen relationship with partners to drive retention
- Working with internal teams to execute activations and fine tune the mechanisms through which to unlock leads or revenue to our business deriving from our Partnership;
REPORTS TO: Partnerships Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. 60% - Recruit New Partners & Realize Revenue Potential
- Identify potential partnership opportunities, identify businesses who we could pursue those with and make contact through phone, meetings and/or relevant trade exhibitions or events.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Create a partnership framework for each partner we’re currently working with as well as a detailed action plan.
- Realize the full revenue potential of collaboration
- Maintain a pipeline of priorities and providing weekly updates.
B. 20% - Execute Activations
- Collaborate with Top Management and other relative departments to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Define project schedules, technology solutions, finalize process and monitor progress together with account management team
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
C. 20% - Self-Improvement and Team Contribution
- Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve internal processes, service, campaigns and opportunities to grow the business.
- Seek constant self-improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen functional knowledge.
- Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward.