- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
- Ensure the correctness of payments and that no payments are made to fictitious persons. To ensure all payments procedures are implemented in accordance with company policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a proper filling system to allow easy to required documents for disbursement, audit purpose and reference, etc;
- Review and check invoices, match them with purchase orders, receiving receipts and their accepted quotations, check terms of payment mentioned in contracts or purchase orders;
- Receive requests for payments from all departments, check the accuracy of these documents and preparing the payment vouchers and submit for approval;
- Prepare payment listings as scheduled, and ensure payment has been approved prior to process payment order
- Prepare payments to suppliers in accordance with payment terms mentioned in the contracts.
- Prepare AP Aging Reports on a monthly basis;
- Prepare a list of estimated disbursements when required;
- Prepare VAT input Tax reports on a monthly basis;
- Reconcile balances of Bank Accounts on a monthly basis;
- Follow up timely the payment;
- Ensure all necessary reporting obligations are met, on time.
- Maintain an accurate accruals register for period end.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 2 year experience in with the same position;
- Good knowledge of Accounting, Financial and Tax law, rules and regulations;
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable;
- Adequate communication both oral and written in English.