1. Performs day-to-day process of account payable transactions while ensuring work is performed efficiently, accurately as well as in a timely manner (both Standard voucher and voucher match PO).
2. Ensures correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices / receipts.
3. Performs and computes specific tax forms i.e. VAT input/output and ensures all tax transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
4. Follow on collection original invoice from customers/vendors/carriers
5. Verifies and reconciles vendor statements, identifies and escalates inconsistencies, and maintains outstanding in sub-ledger to agree with GL.
6. Ensure all payment was filling with sufficient support document, payment was made to exactly receiver and correct amount.
7. Coordinates / follows up on the cost from sites, suppliers, and assists to prepare ad-hoc reports for account payable analysis.
8. Acts as Point of contact for day-to-day supplier communication and enquiries.
9. Other tasks will be assigned time to time by Leader/Manager
Education & Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
Minimum 1 years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping plus formal accounting training.
Experience with Accounts Payable, withholding Tax, Time A/C Company Policy, Business Taxes and Financial Statements.
Interpersonal & Communication Skills:
English communication skills
Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with internal and external customers,