- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
The Phu Hung Thinh - a Property Management Service, a subsidiary of the most prestigious real estate developer in Vietnam: Phu My Hung Development Corporation (PMH Corp),
We are looking for a new Accountant Officer, who will in-charge function accounts payable and general ledger
- Check proposals for purchasing commodities, services for departments, or projects in-charged.
- Check the payment request with supporting documents.
- Record payable transactions in the accounting system.
- Work with related departments to clarify information relating to payment, payable, other issues relating to projects.
- Prepare monthly reports for projects, payable accounts required report for the project team to manage the projects.
- Check the budget prepared by departments, projects. Compare, analyze, control the actual expense to the budget.
- Other tasks assigned by the leader or manager.
- Working from 8 AM – 5 PM (Monday to Friday + 2 Saturday mornings/month)
- Working at Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC
- Accounting / Finance bachelor's degree with 3- 5 years of experience in various accounting, audit functions.
- Prefer experience in Big 4 firm or specialist in Real Estate; Property Service
- High level of proficiency with MO (Excel), plus financial systems
- Detail-oriented & Meticulous
- Advance English skill to report Taiwanese Managers
- Other extras:
- Premium Healthcare- Working equipment & uniform provided
- Company trip
- Other bonus policies will be continually reviewed
- Probationary period: 60 days
- Training opportunities: Training program
- Working time: Working from 8 AM – 5 PM (Monday to Friday + 2 Saturday mornings/month
Professional, dynamic & open working environment
- Gross monthly salary
- Full-paid insurances (Social & Health Insurance)
+ Monthly lunch allowance
+ In-direct bonus
+ End of year bonus
+ Yearly Performance bonus
- Holidays: 12 annual leave per year