Personal Assistant to Director:
1. Being an interpreter.
2. Arranging appointments and meetings.
3. Helping the director with private issues as needed.
4. Summarizing and reporting company issues to the director.
1. Advice on legal issues for Board of Directors.
2. Take care legal issues
1. Making import and export plans.
2. Seeking and evaluating logistics agents.
3. Preparing necessary documents and working with agents to proceed with customs clearance.
4. Monitoring and recording goods delivery.
1. Seeking, contacting and negotiating with factories/suppliers to purchase/order products demanded in
a short period of time.
2. Working closely with factories/suppliers to ensure the product quality and work progress, following
up with payment and delivery schedule.
3. Coordinating with the sales and marketing team to launch new products
Have 1-2 experience year at the same position, graduated major law
2. Good communication
3. Team work, problem solving skill, multi task, flexible
4. English in communication fluently