Main Purpose: Delivering MEP drawings that support the creation and expansion of PHO24. Designs are on time and on budget, in full adherence to each design brief.
- Combines the effective and functional MEP design solution with an understanding of economy of scale.
- Defines new MEP design or renovation of existing system, including HVAC system alterations, sound system and lighting.
- Prepares detailed working drawings, designs, plans and computations often using computer - aided design (CAD) software.
- Work closely with Architect, Project Manager, Site Supervisor and Supply Chain professionals to identify solutions to projects.
- Ensures MEP design activities within project timeline are completed, timely and accurate.
- Ensures all information is properly organized and readily available for the project team.
- Clearly articulates equipment selections and specification to meet project specific requirements and schedule.
- Works with vendors, consultants and contractor to ensure overall quality of project.
- Reviews submittals, samples and vendor's proposals, coordinates internall approvals and keeps all project information organized and readily available.
- Manages productivity of direct reports and vendor's participation in rollout projects.
- Works as a team player together with the Roll - out team and other relevant department.
- Prioritizes and communicates all MEP design aspects of project to the Architects and project team.
Education:Bachelor degree in M&E Engineering
Work related skills