- Plan and implement product EB/QB and lab test to evaluate localized parts and tooling from PRC
- Be responsible to investigate/analysis failed tools. Provide the solution/action to suppliers for improvement
- Cooperate with Suppler, AVD engineers and PMC to run EB/ QB for localization projects.
- Cooperate with lab engineers to test product
- Cooperate with AVD engineers to investigate/ analysis failed tools during lab test
- Evaluate and release transferred tooling and duplicate tooling from PRC
- Support lead plant’s engineer to assemble and evaluate new products/ components in
Education: University, major in Mechanical, Mechatronic engineering
Experience: At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ownership, analysis skill, project management.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents / drawings/ specification.
- Familiar with Industrial production system
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills/ teamwork.
- Communication with internal and external (vendors)
- Teamwork as well as independent, self motivated.
- Good written and communication in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point)