Provide leadership and supervision in the project engineering team and production, warehouses team in support of the engineering department and company goals. Develop personnel, processes and procedures, and provide the necessary technical expertise to complete Power Industrial Vehicle (PIV) improvement projects; safely, on time, as specified, and under budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Make the PM plan and down time record of PIV equipment for WN1, WN4, DC1(Fabric Store) Sites.
2. Working out the solutions to operate efficiently PIV equipment in the factory.
3. Coordinate with PIV team to make troubleshooting guidelines
4. Complete and maintain reports, such as time and production records, inventories, and test results.
5. Lead the maintenance team in setting up and testing and commissioning and training of the technicians and operators of new PIV equipment.
6. Control PM’s, repairs and overhauls on all associated PIV. Identify damaged or defective equipment, analysis and support to repair in a timely manner.
7. Recommend measure, such as procedural changes, service manuals revisions, and PIV equipment purchases, to improve work performance, minimize operating costs.
8. Compute and estimates actual costs of factors, such as materials, labor, and outside contractors, and prepares budgets.
9. Patrol work area and examine tools and equipment of PIV team to detect unsafe conditions or violations of safety rules.
10. Continual improvement to maintain the activities to encourage others in improving.
11. Request materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, and replacement parts for work activities.
12. Assign tasks for maintenance staffs accordantly.
13. Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as employment, performance evaluations, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
14. Other tasks assigned by Plant Engineering Director
*** Company bus: pick up employees from Bien Hoa, Binh Duong, Hang Xanh, District 12, Thu Duc...