ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage capacity planning, scheduling, warehousing, shipping.
2. Coordinate with the HQs on capacity planning and demand fulfillment.
3. Ensures effective employee relations. Resolves employee issues through problem resolution.
4. Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
5. Manages departmental performance measures including continuous improvement tools and provides regular progress reports to manager.
6. Works with other departments to improve company policies and procedures.
7. Provides employee coaching and development. Responsible for completing personal professional development plan
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
▪ Coordinates activities between material control and planning departments
▪ Strong ability to understand and query information in the Mapics environment
▪ Thorough understanding of Resonance, MRP and Mapics
▪ Must be able to assist Dept. Managers in improving overall systems and procedures
▪ Leadership, Including retention, performance review, discipline, and hiring
▪ Employee training and development
▪ Understanding of purchasing, planning, scheduling, inventory management
▪ Understanding of load, capacity, and bottlenecks in the production environment
▪ Thorough understanding of all receiving and warehouse management functions
▪ Four-year university degree required
▪ Fluent English – Written and Spoken
▪ APICS Certified preferred
▪ More than 8 years experience in related field, of which, at least 3 years at supervision or managerial position
▪ Work experience in MNCs is preferred