10 - 15 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
Our client - foreign electric manufactor based in Dong Nai province, we are looking for Planning Manager with details:
- Ensure the production & material scheduling, lead production execution and operations smoothly as planned.
- Responsible for the management, leadership and development of the Planning Department within a local Site.
- Creates and implements new planning strategies.
- Reviews capacity modules and schedules.
- Ensures material liability coverage and master schedule data integrity.
- Monitors Key Performance Metrics of the Department.
- Ensures robust processes and documentation such as procedures and work instructions are implemented and maintained.
- Has responsibility for departmental budgeting.
- Analyzes revenue trends for the plant and provides updates to stakeholders.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required.
- 6 years in a management role, experience in electronics manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Experience on build Planning and production system, set up and improvement system.