- Employee Shuttle
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Prepares monitors and updates Production Schedules, material plan and optimizing Supply Chain resources while complying with the weekly inventory and production plans, and the agreed service level.
- Generates feasible materials/production schedules per brewery location for both Brewing and Packaging), in line with existing shift patterns and agreed capacities.
- Monitors the Scheduling process (production scheduling and materials call-off), taking into account the interdependencies with brewing, packaging and materials planning.
- Prepare, check and follow up the execution of Purchase order (PO) from ordering time to end-user receiving to ensure materials and imported finished goods (FGs) are supplied OTIF.
- Follow up and evaluate supplier performance then work with suppliers to improve their qualities of delivery service.
- Maintain and update documentation for audit purpose (both internal and external).
- Collect, prepare and complete customs documentations for imported/exported FGs
2/ UPDATING PLANS:
- Reactive to short-term changes in the schedules (if required) as a result of machine break-down or materials/labor/resources shortages or demand peaks, involving relevant stakeholders.
3/ MONITORING PLANNING PARAMETERS:
- Identifies gaps between actual and required performance and discusses and updates planning parameters accordingly (OPI, stock levels, lot size. Lead time, MOQ).
4/ TPM AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT:
- Initiates, implements and embeds improvements to scheduling processes and procedures and supports TPM initiatives.
5/ MANAGEMENT INFORMATION:
- Provides clear and accurate information on scheduling performance.
- Communicates the various plans and their impact to relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications: University degree
- 3-5 years relevant experience. Preferably in one or more of following areas:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Scheduling (both Brewing and Packaging)
- Project management and team member in supply chain planning projects
- Knowledge of supply planning and scheduling
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Be able to convincingly present facts and figures
- Good communication skills (internally within Heineken)
- Knowledge of supply chain processes – especially Brewing (tank and vessel planning), Packaging
- Able to work in autonomy and when needed cross functionally , good team player within Brewery environment
- Capable of using advanced scheduling tools
- Excellent in Excel.
- Carefulness, Honesty, tidiness.
Language(s): Vietnamese + English both oral and written