ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Ensure the operation of the planning is carried out in accordance with the regulations, appropriately
- Ensure the pharmaceutical production of the company is carried out as planned.
- Manage records related production plan
- Input production plan data
- Make schedule of using for raw material, packaging material, check the issue of Production schedule, Production Order, Batch
- Manufacturing Record, Batch Packaging Record to Processing, Packaging workshop.
- Co-operate with the accounting department to make periodic stock-taking schedule, inventory report, stocktaking report.
- Monitor the import and export plan of the company to timely serve the production.
- Contact with other departments such as QA, QC, workshop to do the work related to the production plan, coordinated to perform well-assigned work.
- Report to Production Planning Manager on production schedule, production profile, results of implementation.
- Other works are assigned according to GMP regulation or by the Board of Directors.
- University qualification (BA) in Industrial management/banking/finance/administration or system planning
- At least 5 years experience in Production Planning
- Understand procedure, necessary activities to implement the production plan.
- Careful, honest, hardworking
- English or Japanese: Intermediate level or above. Expert in Computer skills