REPORTS TO: Plant Manager
Ensures raw materials are available for production PLANNING based on material usage requirements, production scheduling, and vendor lead times.
1. Assist in participating in the formulation and revision of relevant internal department systems and work processes, and supervision and inspection of implementation
2. Prepare monthly and weekly production master plans based on sales forecasts and past actual supply conditions
3. Analyze and report the results of the execution of raw material procurement and production plans, and continuously improve the rationality and accuracy of the plans
4. Accept orders, make production arrangements, and follow up and guide. And responsible for the arrangement and dispatch of emergency orders.
5. Organize the various reports and data analysis in the department, complete the production statistics on time every day, and the inventory rate statistics on time to ensure that customer orders are delivered on time.
6. Coordination of procurement, production, sales and other links to ensure the supply of materials required for production.
7. Monthly analysis and summary of WIP, raw material and product inventory analysis reported by each workshop.
8. Maintain external plug-in (ERP) and SAP product master data, and maintain SAP sales order lead time.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years work experience,
2. Supply chain, logistics, and mathematics majors are preferred;
3. Good communication and coordination skills
4. Good logical thinking and good at data analysis
5. Good command of English listening and speaking, priority for Chinese speaking
6. Have experience in material control and production planning positions, familiar with the overall operation process of the planning department at the manufacturing environment
7. Familiar with Excel, Word, PPT, and familiarity with ERP / SAP system operation is preferred. Working at VSIP II-A ip, Binh Duong province