In a strong development context, we need to reinforce our Management team and create a Plant Manager position who brings to the Company his/her expertise of supply chain management ant continuous improvement.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION :
He/she leads the whole operation process in a safe environment and good profitability. He/she interfaces with the Sales Department to meet the quality demands and the best production times. He/she supports the development strategy by leading the supply chain improvement projects.
JOB DUTIES - including but not limited to
- Maintains the good management of the factory, reaching a good level of quality, deadlines, cost. He/she is responsible of the budget
- Manages 50 to 60 production and supply chain employees, in a good social climate, with the objective of developing skills, versatility and autonomy of people.
- Organises and coordinates all operation processes (supply, flow management, optimization of resources, methods…)
- Daily supervises the resolution of technical problems in production and improves technological mastery of the special wire Department,
- Lead all project to improve the organization, the work processes or the information system.
- General Engineering Degree,
- Strong experience in the management of production teams
- High capability of organisation
- Strong relation skills, ability to federate
- Hands-on profile, solution focused
- Capability to get an overview
- Experienced project manager
- Listening skills
- Fluent writing and speaking English level (We will pay a specific attention on the English level)