Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global technology corporation. Our client, a reputable manufacturer in their field, is looking a professional executive with strong factory management experience for the role Plant Manager. The job is based in Quang Ngai, Vietnam.
The Plant Manager will manage the factory with over 400 staffs totally to ensure the efficient manufacturing and operation of developing site in Quang Ngai province.
- Manage the day to day operations of the plants
- Develop strategy & plans for all activities including operations, maintenance, safety, manpower, finance, production…
- Lead, monitor and coach the team, make sure them stays fully informed of operation, progress and achievements
- Define company objectives including budgets and forecasts, and all financial aspects of operation.
- Guide & monitor to plant operations and maintenance teams including strategy and technical guidance.
- Ensure company comply with Vietnamese and company standards in term of HSE policies, law…
- Lead the integrated management system implementation and continuous improvement in plants.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing production with proven track record at managerial level, having factory management is a big plus
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English
- Understanding of financial statements
Top skills: leadership, analytical thinking, organizational abilities.
HD Bank Tower, Floor 6, 25Bis Nguyen Thi Minh St., Ben Nghe ward, D1, HCMC, Vietnam
Mr. Thong (Thomas)
Monroe Consulting Group first started offering executive search (headhunting) services in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, in 2017. Although a recent addition to Vietnam the company has been established in the region for over a decade. From Monroe’s headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City, the Company’s specialist executive search teams track the best talent in the market in the consumer goods, health,... View more