8 - 10 Years
Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager/Director, the position is required to work with design team, Purchasing Departments, production and warehouse to plan and schedule for power tools and all in-house made motors to achieve BU sales target. He or she will also work with relevant suppliers to plan and buy all material to fill production needs and to control the whole inventory to the optimum stock levels to achieve the inventory target.
1) Provide leadership to PMC & Warehouse daily job for power tools and in-house made motors.
2) Accountable for demand management. Keep communicating with US Supply and Demand Planning team and PRC MPS team to fully understand demand trend. Develop/Maintain level load Master Production Schedule(MPS) and schedule customer orders/demand within the limitations of the line rate and internal and external constraints to ensure on time delivery performance (OTD).
3) Material planning. Keep monitoring supplier loading to ensure supplier capacity is ready to fulfill order requirement and drive OMA (Order Management Agreement) with key components supplier to keep right level inventory to meet order requirement. Manage PO release and supplier delivery.
4) Maintain established inventory levels from purchased material through finished goods in accordance with plant and divisional goals.
5) Supplier relationship management.
7) Monitoring tooling (include plastic and metal tooling) capacity to ensure tooling meet demand requirement.
8) Continuous improvement for PMC/warehouse internal processes.
Leadership Competencies (LC) required:
Coaching and team building skills
ISO system management are preferable
Very good team work spirit
Functional Competencies (FC) required:
Knowledge to identify process flows and prepare procedure guidelines
Good communication, coordination and organization skills