4 - 10 Years
Team Leader / Supervisor
Assist the Power Supply Operation Manager to lead and follow design activities for POS (Power Supply System) of the Hanoi Pilot Metro Line. The systems include:
• 22kV cells
• Traction equipment
• LV Distribution system
• UPS and Battery Chargers
Includes but not limited to the following:
• Read, understand and analyse the project technical requirements;
• Together with other team leader, lead team of Engineer and draftman to ensure completion in time of deliverables.
• Ensure that the systems are designed in accordance with Vietnamese regulations and project applicable standards (IEC, NFPA).
• Provide technical support to Construction and T&C team with regards to design issues
• Lead preparation of Training Manuals and Operation and Maintenance Manuals,
• Ensure consistency and quality of documents
• Inform Manager about all interface and risk to be managed
• Manage Workload of Design team
• Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor from time to time
• Bachelor or higher in Engineering
• 6+ years of experience as Design Engineer preferred or 4+ years’ experience as a Manager/Design team leader having participated in a major infrastructure/Industrial project
• Hands-on experience with power supply design on power AC-DC MV and LV.
• Experience designing Electrical POS networks.
• Excellent written and oral communications with experience in:
- Reporting meeting dealing and synthesis capacity.
- Specification creation, technical report writing and test plans/instructions
• Rigorous, Energetic, communicative team player with a collaborative spirit to the best result within an international environment.
• Excellent English and Vietnamese verbal and written communications skills (Advanced)
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Auto-CAD, 3D)