- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
Pricing analyst will support Finance Department in analyzing competitor pricing matched with market expectations to determine the ideal target price for products of the business.
- Provides pricing analysis for management.
- Performs margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives.
- Monitors and update commercial price lists
- Validates commercial price lists for accuracy and profitability
- Develops a system of communication, documentation and review of internal and external comparative pricing data
- Identifies opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies
- Consults with trading and marketing teams to develop suitable pricing strategies
- Lead and co-ordinate the pricing database and activities for new and existing products.
Experience: 2-3 years' experience in pricing analysis in retail field
- Operational skills: can work well with computer, Microsoft Offices;
- Social & relationship skills: can work in team, good communication skill and problem-solving skills;
- Cognitive skills: good analysis, research skills and synthetic skills;
- Logical/Methodological skills
Behavior skills: Dynamic, hardworking, responsible