The position will be responsible for process quality assurance in TerumoBCT, Vietnam facility (TBV). The candidate will execute manufacturing improvements and incorporate methods within the process to prevent non-conformities. The position requires the ability to perform verifications on new or improved processes. The candidate will also support the management team to achieve company goals and directives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Skill Set #1
· Action for process deviation and management of the deviation control.
· Ability to follow standard operating procedures for process deviation and control.
· Ability to perform root cause analysis and identify affected product.
· Provide recommended actions and solutions for non-conforming product.
· Execute recommended actions for non-conforming product.
· Write a deviation report for non-conforming product.
· Participate in quality improvements to prevent re-occurring non-conformities.
· Support the customer complaint answer report and recording.
Skill Set #2
· Identify the problem and potential problem and improvement suggestions by process control.
· Verification of process improvement items proposed by technical section or production section.
· Analysis of process defects
Skill Set #3
· Support periodic quality reports
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
· University or college graduate (minimum requirement)
· Requires a wide-range of knowledge including production, quality, personnel management, and regulation and strong leadership for compiling organization.
· A minimum of 1 years experience is required in a similar field.
· Ability of preparing plans through understanding product's knowledge, market, and strategy.
· Ability of judging and advising actions for improvement objectively based on knowledge of manufacturing facilities, required quality, and production technology.