|Salary||$ 2.000 - 3.000 USD|
|Deadline to apply||02/06/2021|
|Industry||Purchasing / Merchandising|
1. Develop Procurement Strategy
• Evaluate implications of group strategy and targets on procurement.
• Identify building blocks to achieve procurement vision
• Define objectives for each building block
2. Annual strategic Sourcing Plan Development
• Analyze Internal Situation And Requirements.
• Analyze External Supply Market Situation
• Estimate Sourcing Savings Opportunities
• Develop annual sourcing plan and summarize savings estimate
• Communicate and update
3. Source and conduct qualified supplier shortlist for strategic and approved
supplier list for adhoc goods/services before handover to buying activities.
• Define critical criteria that suppliers must fulfil in order to be shortlisted for RFP.
4. Category supply base
• Continuous benchmarking to supply market benchmark and competitor (if possible)
5. Staff Management
• Create an atmosphere of camaraderie among the Staff achieving a spirit of good team-work within the Department.
• Review the workflow from time to time to update the job responsibilities of subordinate and manage delegation and monitoring of performance.
• Provide training and developing staff as necessary with the objective of improving the productivity of the Department.
• Set KPI for subordinator staff and evaluate KPI result monthly.
• Meeting with your subordinator staff in order to review working plan (complete or not yet compete) & new working plan.
• Bachelor's Degree, Masters / MBA preferred or higher
• At least 5 years experience in category management in a large company, food and beverage companies preferred
• Strong category management and general procurement background.
• Excellent analytical skills (e.g. should-cost analysis, modeling & simulation)
• Understanding of strategic sourcing and cost management practices
• Expert SAP, BI, MS Excel and MS Office.
• Proficiency in English .
• Effective communication
• Strong supplier / industry knowledge
• Deep technical knowledge of category
• Demonstrated ability to work across business units and functions
• Management skills
• Significant project management