Job summary: To implement the Direct Indent orders and perform as a key contact with Brenntag Singapore Pte.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receives PR from Sales
- Checks information related to goods, price, shipment schedule, lead time, payment method.
- Checks product/ customer/ supplier information as well as the official approval of Business Managers on the PR.
2. Creates PO/ SO in SAP system
- Creates PO/ SO on SAP.
- For Indent order, records commission information on SAP
- For Direct order, sends SO/ PO/ PR form to Singapore to get approval
3. Sends acknowledge to customer and PO to supplier:
- Sends PO to supplier and order confirmation to customer.
- Follows ups with Supplier, Customer and Brenntag Sales until having final agreements among 3 partners.
4. Follows up Sales agreement/ contract
- For Indent Order, follows up the contract/ agreement between Customer and Supplier
- For Direct Order, follows up two contracts/ agreements between Customer-Brenntag, Supplier-Brenntag. The record all document on company system.
5. Follows up PO/ SO/ Shipment
- Follows up shipment schedule
- Follows up shipment documents
- Posts invoice on SAP (Direct order)
- Supports customer in goods receiving by contacting forwarding agency to get goods arrival schedule, contacting supplier or insurance agency, etc.
6. Follows up payment
- For Indent order, issue debit note and sends to supplier, then follows up payment between Customer-Supplier and commission for Brenntag Vietnam
- For Direct order, follows up payment between Brenntag-Supplier and Customer-Brenntag
7. Finishes PO
- Follows up until customer receives goods.
- Follows up whether finished PO has been recorded on SAP yet or not.
8. Other tasks assigned by Supply Chain Supervisor.