Report directly to Senior Procurement Manager
- Control and be responsible for the operations of the Purchasing Raw Materials and Non-Raw Material to achieve purchasing mission & duties at optimum purchasing cost.
- Manage and develop suppliers - actively support the improvement of the service performance of suppliers.
- Manage Raw material price including Price report and manage yearly Rebate.
- Negotiate and to follow-up to improve the Credit Term including increasing the Day of Payable to Suppliers and other privileges.
- Manage compensation, claim with related suppliers.
- Manage, monitor, and coach the subordinates.
- Be a member of the Group/ Segment Sourcing team, collaborate, and support to build a negotiation plan and HMVN strategy with suppliers.
- Do purchase/order all Raw Materials required for production and other materials (non-Raw Materials including but not limited to packing materials, consumables ...) via Contracts or Purchase Orders.
- Regularly check & control required inventory level of Raw Materials for production with Warehouse & Planning Division for the assigned material
- Assist Purchasing Manager to negotiate and improve suppliers' performance during the deal and during the annual suppliers' meeting.
- Search and develop new suppliers (local and international) that meet commercial and technical requirements.
- Set up System for Supplier Information and monthly evaluate a supplier’s performance.
- Record fully the history of purchasing cost, quantity collects information on the purchasing price of Raw Materials in the next month of business.
- Ensure Working Capital are well planned and DOI is minimum without Raw Material shortage for production.
- Negotiate and to follow-up to make sure that the Day of Payable is maximum with better Credit Term
- Collaborate with Group for material development and negotiation plan.
- Follow-up and solve all Non-Conforming Reports (NCRs) with suppliers.
- Make claim to related suppliers for any Raw Materials in quality problem, in damage or shortage problem before delivery to Huhtamaki Vietnam plant.
- Strictly manage the yearly budget of the Dept, not let the wasteful & over budget spend happen but still ensure rational spending for business.
- Support the Senior Procurement Manager to plan a budget for the coming Financial year as the Group schedule.
- Attend fully and effectively all training programs (for ISO, HACCP, BRC safety, management…) assigned for this position.
- Establish an implementation plan and follow-up for all the subordinates to meet KPI and other targets of the business year.
- Design the training/coaching plan for subordinates (current and newly recruited) when required.
- Seriously implement ISO, HACCP procedures and other company's regulations
- Show a high spirit of responsibility, effectively improve the work, and practice economy for the company.
- Build good work relationships and strong support to customers and other Departments.