Product Developer with furniture design background for R&D in Wendelbo SEA, Vietnam
Wendelbo SEA is currently looking for an Product Developer with preferably Danish background to become part of our research and development team at our production facility in Vietnam. Wendelbo SEA is a subsidiary of Wendelbo Interiors A/S and produces high-end design furniture.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Effectively and efficiently plan, organize, lead, control and manage the research and
• Responsible for innovation and developing new products within furniture and décor
• Receive & facilitate new sample development with the Product Development Manager
• Optimize the use of resources and maintain quality standards
• Coordinate with external designers and develop new materials
• Create and update Standard of Procedure (SOP) and Bill of Material (BOM) for designs
• Provide solutions to manufacturing issues within engineering scope to continually improve quality together with QA
• Support marketing team with soft marketing tools, such as 3D renderings etc.
We expect you to:
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a design or technical discipline or equivalent experience required
• Have proficient English skills, both written and verbal
• Have experience with technical drawings, both understanding and creating
• Have experience with CAD, 3D Max, Photoshop
• Have experience from, and extensive knowledge of the Furniture industry
• Have strong communication skills and ability to work well under pressure
• Be independent, highly motivated, pro-active and result oriented
• Having prior experience in similar role in a furniture company.
We can offer an interesting position in a dynamic and international environment – and you will become part of an exciting journey as the company grows to new levels. It is important to stress that this position is in Di An, Binh Duong, VN and you will be expected to relocate to this area. Transport from HCMC is available.