· Work with team in product positioning, bench marking against major brand competitor;
· To strategically analyze SKUs, launching those with high market potential and terminating non-profitable ones, maintaining cost control as end result;
· Launch products with principals and Sale team leaders effectively to target relevant market segment and control for success;
· Stay abreast of competition, monitor market trends consistently, client feedback, plan, implement and adopt appropriate strategies;
· To attend training when so required and to train the Sale team and equipped with the necessary technical expertise to enable product team in the assigned specialty care area after principal training;
· To organize, manage and follow through on any seminars and exhibitions assigned to by the company;
· Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules;
· Work with sales team leader to develop product sales strategies;
· Gather product market data by calling on customers with field staff and evaluating sales call results;
· Roll out promotional activities plan, conduct product presentations, assist and support in-services and develop training programs for selected agency products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments to principals;
· Build relationships with key opinion leaders and network with key stakeholders in their respective care areas;
· Manage and monitor samples and demo units’ order and utilization;
· Manage, escalate and resolve products and field issues with principals;
· Update and support sales team for product changes throughout product life cycle;
· Implement product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met;
· Manage principal's budget;
· Be responsible for sales performance of the assigned care areas;
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· To regularly review performance of direct reports to ensure alignment to overall company’s objectives and recommend training needs or make necessary resource changes to adapt to constant changes;
· To implement staff development framework, ensuring competence and consistency in job performance, including performance assessment and talent development;
· To constantly conduct industry market analysis, identify SWOT, anticipate changes, meet key manufacturers expectations and ultimately meet customers’ needs;
· To regularly benchmark multiple needs as well as team service offerings against major competition, and proactively implement strategic plans;
· Work closely with team members to review needs, identify threats, and communicate corrective or preventive strategies accordingly;
· Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
· To align the team with the company’s strategic plans and effect implementation of the same.
Customer & People Management
· Maintain regular contact with the Principal supplier to secure relations, develop trust and understanding, to share experience, negotiate support and resource allocation;
· Regularly give and receive updates from the Principal supplier of the sales campaign progress and developments;
· Continuously review industry trends, analyze competition and client feedback to anticipate future market needs;
· Manage, escalate and resolve products and field issues with principals and internal departments (FSS, BES,…);
· At least Bachelor’s degree or above (in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent);
· Over 5 years of working experience in Healthcare industry which minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience or in the Senior Management position (prefer in Medical Product);
· Good experience and knowledge in medical equipment and consumables in Healthcare Industry;
· Good English in both spoken and written;
· Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook;
· Ability to develop effective competitive strategies;
· Product Development & Requirement Analysis;
· Pricing/ Financial Planning & Strategy;
· Displaying strong detailed knowledge of the product/service that you are involved in;
· Demonstrating clear plans and priority to work assignments;
· Showing flexibility in exploring new ideas/ways to carry out work to meet changing needs;
· Encouraging and building rapport with colleagues to achieve results together.
- 18 ngày phép/ năm (tăng dần theo thâm niên).
- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe hàng năm cho bản thân và người thân.
- Bảo hiểm travel của Tập đoàn.
- Phúc lợi theo chính sách của Công đoàn.
Lottery Tower, 77 Tran Nhan Ton, Dist. 5, HCMC
idsMED Group is one of the largest integrated solutions providers of medical equipment, supplies and services in Asia. idsMED Group has an extensive distribution network covering various healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centers, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes. In line with its expansion... View more