Fundoo provides the best experience for discovering and sharing joys of the most important day in your life. Our market-leading photography and videography solution ensures your guests get personalised video content immediately after the big day so that it can be shared across social media and celebrated by your network and everyone who couldn’t attend.
We are focused on creating and saving life’s best memories and ensuring that your family, friends and network see your big day from multiple different perspectives.
Our passion is to create a world full of joy and laughter; therefore, we add joyful memories to our customers’ important days. We look for people who share our core values: Joy, Empathy, Love, Trust, Freedom, and Liveliness.
What can Fundoo offer you?
- A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of building innovative products that deliver real value to users
- Platforms to provide a place for innertainment solution
- An opportunity to influence your fellow engineers, and ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you
- A diverse, fun, and dynamic environment with colleagues from different industries.
What does Fundoo expect from you?
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for prioritization, implementation, and analysis of customer-facing & partner-supporting features, with an intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty. You will work with the designers and developers to constantly find and test improvements with high commercial impact. This is a position where you will be empowered to have a significant responsibility, offering a fantastic opportunity to improve the customer experience.
Fundoo is open for people
- You will be responsible for the product roadmap that is aligned with business objectives, and translate it into goals for the individual teams.
- Own Communications with the wider team around milestone and release plans along with owning the product backlog
- Research and specify new features and enhancements to existing features. Document the requirements via well defined specifications and review with the team and stakeholders
- Bring together engineers, designers, and departments from around the company to build and release product features & capabilities as per plan
- You will orchestrate and be ultimately responsible for projects and products within your own track, and be able to define and track core KPI(s).
- Champion customer and stakeholder needs throughout project execution, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up to date on an extremely dynamic and competitive industry
- Collaborate with UX designers for the discovery and design phases of a feature
- Create, monitor, and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of analytical tools & research methods
- And when a product ships, popping the cork from the champagne bottle to celebrate!
- Ability to take overall business objectives and combine them with insight into user problems to solve
- Highly organized and comfortable with making tough prioritization decisions.
- Extremely comfortable with Data and Analysis. Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally
- Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects, and adapt to new information and goals.
- Experienced with experimentation using for example A/B testing focused on improving conversion and retention.
- Experience working with entertainment platforms - preferably in photo and video.
- Applicants with specialist knowledge and experience in UX design, or consumer psychology and research will be considered with priority.
- Ability to write requirements specifications and user stories to integrate with the development team.
- Ability to UAT the product when the development team releases it.
- Attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Agile working environment with open pathway for career advancement
- Annual leave, insurances will be following Vietnam Law and as company's regulations.
- Exciting annual trip, company building, team building party, monthly birthday event and team activities