Responsible for Product & Marketing related project management of cross-functional projects with more than 2 departments involvement, creating and organizing project working group, report about the status of the project on Project Review Committee, develop instructive materials and project management methodology
- Cooperate with key stakeholders to create and implement projects
- Establish and maintain close rapport with all relevant parties such as other departments, divisions, business units to obtain support in delivering desired deliverables.
Implement projects and deliver desired deliverables as per requests of BOM
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with Project Review Committee; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Build up a group of project members with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Contract qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate motivation
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Conduct project documentation according to Project Management standards
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure quality control of each project by tracking, controlling and monitoring the progress, risks and issues of each project and report these to the Project Sponsor and Project Steering Group
- Ensure effective Stakeholder and Sponsor engagement by conducting regular Project Working Groups, host project presentations and ad-hoc meetings/workshops as required.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Ensure that project milestones complete timely
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to Project Review Committee on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
Bachelor Degree with majors: Business Management, Finance, Economics or Technical specialties
- Min. 3 year of working experience in finance (banking, insurance, investment, etc.)
- Min. 3 year of experience in project management/participation in projects
- Language requirements – Vietnamese – native, English – fluent
- Computer Skills: skills in Microsoft Office applications (Powerpoint, Project)
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Problem solving and negotiable skill
- Ability to work under high pressure