1) Ensure that the Production Vice Director instruction are properly carried out and to mediate in disputes or misunderstandings in order to drive forward the Production Vice Director expectation.
2) Translate during meetings and general discussions, this will include the use of diplomacy in order to shield potential cultural issues. Giving advise the Production Director if necessary on how to deal with various situations and people as this may not be always clear due to cultural and language differences.
3) Make sure reports from all departments are submitted to Production Vice Director on time and are presented correctly.
4) Make reports as requested by Production Vice Director.
5) Pass on instruction of Production Vice Director to all department
6) Ensure that the normal daily flows of documents, requests, personnel visits and daily work related problems are intercepted and organized in a way as to keep interruptions to the Production Vice Director minimum.
7) Perform other tasks as required
- Education: College, University
- English: English to a high standard, both written and verbal
- Computer literate with good understanding of MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Related knowledge: Furniture industry knowledge is an absolute requirement
- Flexibility, good communication, good interpersonal skills