- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
- Start-up the production of ventilation fan products.
- Take part in the introduction and management of assembly and motor production equipment.
- Manage production cost, working time and control the production plan.
- Manage workers and assure their compliance to the standard operation procedures.
- Investigate the causes and take actions when abnormal defects arise.
- Comply with labor safety process and company regulations.
- Contribute kaizen ideas about manufacturing process.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Workplace: No. 33 VSIP II-A, Street No. 32, Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park II-A, Tan Binh Commune, Bac Tan Uyen District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
- Education: University/College
- Language: English communication and writing.
- Japanese communication is a plus.
- Have knowledge of small motor/fan manufacturing and assembling process/equipment, inspection equipment.
- Have experience in manufacturing management (process, progress, cost and personnel management).
- Have experience in motor assembly and kaizen at work.
- Can commute by motorbike to work.
- 100% of salary in probation time
- 13th salary, performance bonus.
- 24/24 insurance package, annual heath check-up; allowance for petrol and attendance.
- Company trip, Year-end party.
- Many interesting domestic/overseas training courses from Panasonic Group