1. Control the production process according to the capability of workers, machines/ equipment and materials;
2. Analyze production data to make improvement plans;
3. Study and improve production technology;
4. Tackle problems during the production process;
5. Establish and control management system.
1. Male only;
2. Background: Bachelor’s Degree in Food Chemistry, Food Technology, Biochemistry or related majors;
3. Job requirements:
- Good at English;
- Have knowledge of Compliance and System (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and HACCP);
- Strong presentation, time management, and planning skills;
4. Years of Experience: Experience in the food industry is a plus.