Responsible to serve as the customer interface for the demand plan and shipment information, develop feasible operational plan and maintain ownership over the execution of the operational plan, achieve the objective of customer satisfaction, minimize liability and continuously improve the performance of the planning metrics.
· Work with BU and Customer to Develop a collaborative demand plan through properly executing the Demand Management Process
· Create a Master Schedule through resource analysis including material sizing and capacity sizing
· Load Master Schedule into the ERP system.
· Create and maintain a feasible production plan and closely work with operation team to achieve
successful execution of the plan.
· Develop revenue forecast and closely monitor the actual performance and drive for immediate corrective action and recovery plan in case there is potential miss to the revenue target.
· Monitor planning metrics and drive for continuous improvement
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy and the rules of the road
· Bachelor Degree required
· Be able to manage extreme pressure and flexible problem solving
· 3-7 years experience in Production Planning function
· Fluent English Skill