2,500 - 3,000 USD
5 - 7 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, now looking for a Production Senior Manager in Thai Binh:
- Track the progress of pre-production preparation.
- Coordinate with relevant functions to ensure labor quality
- Technical assistance and machinery resources are given to achieve production plans.
- Set production goals: based on an annual production plan and monitor the production unit's monthly performance
- Reallocating workers in the Production Unit and requesting additional technical assistance
- Seek support from Manufacturing Unit Managers to identify opportunities for improved performance.
- Planning for quality improvement programs of production unit members
- Review regular analysis reports from QC and Material Management to identify trends
- Conduct on-site inspections of quality and organize direct reports to implement corrective measures.
- Establish processes with parts to ensure the quality raw materials needed to begin planned production.
- Review daily reports on cutting, sewing and process setting
- Provide sufficient resources for production lines to maintain and improve production
- Male/Female; Age: 30-45 years old
- Graduated university
- At least 5-7 years working at the same position
- Have experience in garment manufacturing
- Good English communication
30 - 45