Manage production shift team of 18 members, working 12h per day. Be able to make self decision and deliver instruction for team member to react to daily operation issue.Proactively monitors department KPIs and give improvement idea to ensure team performance is on the right track and will achieve monthly target
Daily planning and follow up production to ensure work orders are completed fully and on time
Act as role model for team safety and housekeeping
Managing all team to make dure that every staff perform high standard in term of safety, house keeping, productivity. Enure that staff performance I fully followed SOP.
Coaching staff on the filed in order to meet performance requirement
Shift meeting is involed all team member to review performamce of shift and clearly indentified improvement area.
Shiftly report with full picture of operation and clearly hand over task to next shift
Managining raw material and Finish good in effective way and minimize loss such as report end of shift quantity raw material recerived, used and Finish goods input to warehouse.
To optimize process parameter of machine in order to operatate high efficiently
Assigned to work on pojects to improve production loss.
Coordinate with QA for process quality control and for quick action upon quality issues to ensure RFT ratio achieve target and there is no work order being lated delivery due to quality trouble
Coordinate with maintenance to ensure high machine running time. Additionally, ensure weekly planning for preventive maintenance is scheduled
Investigate and report all incident happened in shift
Proatively implement cost saving action, accountable for energy consumption and material consumption within working shift
Fullfill other related duties and also ad-hoc duties assigned by manager.
- University graduated – chemical engineering is preferred
- Be able to work on shift and be able to work overtime as required by manager
- Be able to work under pressure
- At least 3 years experience working in manufacturing environment.
- Have basic knowledge and experience in 5S and housekeeping improvement
- Good skill of production planning and follow up
- Good skill of using fundamental computer softwares (MS office, MFG)
- Having experience in working with powder coating is a plus