* Main purposes: Ensures that production is carried out as effective and efficient as possible, in accordance with HSE, quality and other established procedures and standards.
* Main responsibilities:
§ Inspires commitment to AkzoNobel’s purpose, vision, strategy, core principles, values and leadership behaviors.
§ Acts as an ambassador and creates an open environment in which the team as a whole and its members individually can perform at their best.
§ Stimulates, manages and follows through on employee engagement and builds on the workforce to reflect the societies and markets in which we do business (D&I).
§ Ensures that job profiles are in place, sets objectives for team members, reviews development and provides clear, open and constructive feedback on performance combined with the appropriate actions.
§ Strengthens the talent pipeline by developing talent and regularly assesses and discusses talent and internal movement. Continuously monitors and escalates retention risk to line manager.
§ Ensures reporting line is fully informed and acts in line with HSE and Compliance regulations.
§ Manages and plans relevant budgets and proactively manages costs.
§ Reports on progress on a continuous basis.
* Other information:
· Report to Production Manager
· Number of direct subordinate: >10 staff
· Working in AkzoNobel Powder Coatings Vietnam - Nhon Trach 1 IZ, Nhon Trach, Dong Nai
· Mechanical/ Electric/ Chemical college is required/ University graduated preferred
· 3-5 years production supervisor experienced in MNCs, non-manager level
· Experienced and knowledge of powder coatings are preferred.
· Computer: Word, Excel.
· Leadership and management skill.
· Good communication skills, be learned and progressive spirit.
· Fair speaking and writing of English.