3 - 5 Years
- Leading and Managing overall production team and line machine, equipment to exceed defined targets in quality, cost, delivery and safety
- Optimize process flow, Standardize Production activities and Process Control to achieve high efficiency of line performance
- Training and development people, process flow optimization, production standardize work, process control establishes and maintain to guarantee highest efficiency and quality with minimum cost of production line
- Waste identification and carry out improvement plans for waste elimination
- Train, Coach and Reinforce employee strictly follow company’s rule and regulations
- Measurement and monitoring KPI, develops corrective action plans and improvement plans to achieve targets
- Develop WI/SOP, process control, quality control plan train and develop production, process team to enhance their knowledge, skills
- Promotes efficient teamwork with production line teams
- Provides adequate and timely monthly report
- Liaise with EHS, maintenance, quality and other functions to ensure problem solving and corrective actions implemented to achieve performance targets
- Ensures production expenses are budgeted, monitored and controlled properly
- Lead and Drive for continuously improvement through production team and cross functional team
- Education: BA degree or higher in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Mechanical…
- English: Advance
- MS Office: Proficiently
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in similar role, prefer candidate have experience in plastic injection molding
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Time Management.
- Organizational Skills.
- Leading people
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Achievement Drive.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Lean manufacturing
- Problem solving and decision making
- Production planning and scheduling
Working place: Khanh Hoa Province