1 - 3 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
- Operating and performing tasks in compliance with company procedures, SHE regulations, contributing in activities to ensure a safe environment in the working areas and shop floor excellence.
- Ensuring all activities in shift must be recorded and reported exactly & timely to superiors and to other operators of the next shift to follow.
- Executing tasks (operating, measuring, analyzing samples, in-putting system) to make sure the brewing process and product quality align with the standards (FTR), procedures strictly as well as contributing in the improvement activities to improve the process and quality of brewing.
- Doing basic maintenance tasks safely based on standards, procedures and actively taking part in improvement activities to ensure machine/equipment are in good condition and preventive breakdown.
- Implementing the periodical cleaning in Brewing section to make sure maintaining the cleanliness of the in charged.
- Acting as a line trainer to provide training including theory and practice of operation principles of machines to share operators’ knowledge.
- Performing as a substitute whenever there is absence of supervisors or operators of lack of manpower.
- Graduated from University in Biotechnology/Food Chemical Technology/Automation.
- Knowledge of brewing process, HACCP and basic technical.
- Careful, hardworking, high disciplined awareness.
- Problem solving, analytical, teamwork.
- Fair at English and PC literacy (Word, Excel…).