- Understand the implementation strategy of the Compliance Management and Business Assurance.
- Perform obligation checklist for related Vietnam laws and regulation related to the company, perform the gap closing (if any) and the interval auditing.
- Handle the documents, reports and any correspondences related to the Compliance Management and Business Assurance such as government letters.
- Closely monitor the changes of laws and regulations, and the research and analyze the changes that may impact to the company.
- Coordinate with the internal departments and the external government agencies for the Compliance Management and Business Assurance issue.
- Provide legal advices, consultations and assistances with respect to Vietnam laws and regulations issue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Experience: 5 years up
- Working well even under the pressure and be result oriented with tight schedule
- Being able to handle multi-task activities
- Having strong collaboration, relationship-building skill as well as negotiation and communication skills
Lưu ý khi nộp CV:
Xã Long Sơn, TP. Vũng Tàu, Tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu
Ms.Vu Thi Hong Nhung
Long Son Petrochemicals Company Limited (LSP), a company incorporated in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, has been established to develop, construct and operate Vietnam’s first integrated petrochemicals complex located in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. The Project will comprise a world-scale grassroots mixed-feed cracker, downstream polyolefins plants (HDPE, PP... View more