Coordinate AVD(Advanced Vendor Development) team’s activities to follow and archive target of part localization projects and NPD( New Product Development ) support projects.
- Work with Project Manager to give feedback and update project status in term of technical aspect;
- Coordinate AVD team’s activities toward Project target/ KPI;
- Work with LAB team to prepare testing material and accessories in advance;
- Work with FAI team, LAB team to establish measurement/ testing schedule;
- Work with PMC to register and plan assembly plan for part localization evaluation;
- Work with PRC AVD to get support for the projects;
- Weekly update and report to Management levels about project progress and escalation.
- Ability of project planning and foreseeing opportunity/ risk
- Fluently using project management tools eg. work list, Gantt chart, task
- Experience industrial environment.
- Working under high pressure of time
- Good communication skills, organizing meeting
- Communication with internal and external (AIP)
- Teamwork as well as independent, self motivated.
- Good written and communication in English
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point)