- In charge of quality control and project progress on time
- Make specific production plan for every project
- Control, follow up schedule, materials, manpower consumable each project
- Contact clients to collect information on project.
- To maintain confidentiality of all data.
- Make production plan, keep track of production and daily working progress
- Contact clients to collect information on project
- Calculation necessary material requisition used in every project
- Manage and control volume of daily production work, then report to Project Manager
- Preparing documents, reports of monthly and weekly project progress status.
- Conducting survey, figure out volume based on technical drawings.
- Quality assurance/quality control documentation to be set up as evidences.
- Filing Project documents per implemented project.
- Detecting non conformities and solve them.
- Assisting PROJECT manager on daily routine.
- To detect non conformity products in process.
- To sign in PROJECT documents.
- To control quantity of steel structures (incoming/outgoing) on delivery notes and sign them (acknowledge receipt or delivery).
- Suggest the ideas to improve / maximize production and minimize wastage
Education: Graduated University with Major Mechanical/ Engineering/
Experiences: no experience required
Good commuinication English
Can work at far site